University of Ground Fighting Academy Rules
If you have a contagious disease or skin infection or unsure. Stay off the mats until permission from a Doctor!!
• Keep your gi clean and in good condition, free from odors, tears, holes, etc.
• Students must practice good hygiene, with finger and toes nails trimmed and filed for everyones safety.
• All Students must wear t-shirt or rash guard underneath their gi top. (Exceptions to the rule Friday and Saturday OPEN MATS)
• All gi’s must have UofGF patches. (unless you’re a visitor)
• No jewelry of any kind should be worn during class.
• Guests and students must treat all instructors and teammates with respect.
• Students should arrive early for class and be in uniform prior to the beginning of class.
• Students should not bring gum, candy, food, drinks(besides water) onto the mats.
• No sideline coaching (please refrain from coaching, cheering or talking to your child during class.
• Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times, including siblings who come to watch a class.
• Children should not leave the gym/academy with out the parent/guardian and they must be picked up as soon as class is over. We are not responsible for children left unattended.
• Students who come to the class under the influence of illegal substances will not be allowed to train and their membership cancelled.
• NO SHOES ON THE MATS!!
HAVE FUN, TRAIN HARD!!
SIGN UP TODAY AND EARN A FREE WEEK!